Please join us for an evening with your elected officials from all levels of government. Hear from elected officials about current initiatives, services and priorities followed by a Q&A session. All Camden County residents are welcome! Registration is required.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE or call 856-216-2119.
Following the town hall meeting will be a services fair with one-on-one help from:
- Constituent Services
- Veterans Affairs
- Senior Services
- Health & Human Services
- One-Stop Employment Center
- And more!
- Freeholder Director Lou Cappelli
- Congressman Donald Norcross
- Assemblywoman Patricia Egan Jones
- Councilman Paul Sandrock
- See more at: http://www.camdencounty.com/event/town-hall-meeting-bellmawr/#sthash.c9f1gdh4.dpuf