• Attention GHS Juniors and Seniors- Prom tickets will be on sale from Monday, March 27th-April 12th in room E-3 from 8:00-8:25. Tickets are $50 each and can be purchased with cash only. No tickets will be sold after Wednesday, April 12th. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you have any questions, see Mrs. Spaventa.
• Attention GHS Juniors and Seniors- for any GHS students planning on taking an “out of district” guest to this year’s prom, Prom Guest Forms are available in the main office and must be completed and returned by dismissal Monday, April 3rd. Your guest form must be accompanied by a photo I.D. No forms will be accepted after the due date, NO EXCEPTIONS. If you have any questions, see Mrs. Spaventa.
• Attention Juniors and Seniors- Prom Information Packets are available for pickup from Mrs. Spaventa in room E-3 during homeroom. If you did not receive yours, stop to see her before homeroom is over.
• Any GHS student who played football or cheered for the Gloucester Mustang football association and plays football or cheers here at GHS, please stop down to guidance and take a look at 2 new scholarships available! Each scholarship is worth $250.00
• ATTENTION all GHS Freshman who plan on attending the Freshman Class Trip to Dorney Park: you MUST have your signed permission slips and final payments turned in by Friday March 31st. Please see your Class Advisor, Mrs. Grelle in room B-14 to turn in your forms and money, or if you have any questions.
• For the next 3 weeks in all students’ lunches, Friends of Rachel will be collecting funds to support the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s Pennies for Patients Program. Our mission is to support finding cures and ensure access to treatments for blood cancer patients. This is teaching our club members about service, and leadership and philanthropy and how they can make a difference by changing patients’ lives. Students and staff please look for our donation boxes in all student lunches and consider dropping some extra change in to support this important cause. Thank you in advance for your generous donations!
• Lost and found items are now in the main office foyer across from the auditorium. Please come and check out the cart. We have coats, jackets, gloves, hats, sneakers, binders, and pencil cases. These items will be thrown out at the end of next week so check the cart now.
• GHS annual Dancing with the Staff will be held Wednesday, May 10th 7pm in GHS Auditorium. Now is your opportunity to be part of this fun, entertaining event. Sign –up in the main office.
• Check out the latest Lion’s Roar online issue! Go to the GHS homepage and stay in tune with the student voice here at GHS. Read the thought-provoking editorials and inspiring poetry along with regular coverage of GHS activities.
• ATTENTION ALL GHS 7th GRADERS, see Mrs. McWilliams for a permission form if you’re interested in going to the Weather Education Day/Phillies Game at Citizen Bank Park on May 10th. The total cost is $20 and there is only room for 18 total students. ALL money and permission slips are due by April 4th.
• The GHS Guidance Department is hosting College Visit Trips to the following colleges and universities. Interested sophomores and juniors are reminded to stop in the Guidance Office to sign up, get the permission slips, and any further information.
March 27 – Rutgers Camden
March 29 – Rowan University
GHS SPORTS UPDATE
source Gloucester High School