On September 21, 2011. Age 61. Of Mount Holly. Formerly of Pemberton and Burlington Twp. Loving Son of the late George N. Guthrie and Naomi (nee Sappington). Cherished Father of Jill Miller of Florida, Cheyenne Guthrie (Anthony Carey) of Little Egg Harbor and Austin J. Guthrie of Little Egg Harbor. Beloved Grandfather of John, Jessica, Jamie, Bianca and Emily. Devoted great-grandfather of one. Dear Brother of Kenneth Guthrie of Bellmawr, Bradley Guthrie of West Virginia, Brady Guthrie of Florida and De Chanda Guthrie Summers of Burlington Twp. Survived by his former wife and friend Deborah Jenkins of Toms River.
Keith proudly served our country in the U.S. Marine Corps during the Vietnam War. He worked as a pesticide technician at Fort Dix. Cremation and Inurnment in the Columbarium with U.S. Marine Corps Military Honors will be private at the Brigadier General William C. Doyle Veterans Memorial Cemetery, North Hanover Township. Condolences and Memories may be shared at www.mccannhealey.com under obituary of Keith E. Guthrie. Funeral Arrangements and Inquiries may be made through: McCANN-HEALEY FUNERAL HOME: 851 Monmouth Street, Gloucester City, NJ. Ph: 856-456-1142
- Raymond J. "Ray" Decker, of Brooklawn; Founding Parishioner of St. Maurice Church, Past President of St. Mary's Drum-cnbnews.net Bugle Corp
- Matthew C. Spencer, St. Mary Church Sexton, GCHS Alumni Class of '54, Ironworker Local #399, VFW Post 3620 Member-cnbnews.net
- George W. Wagner Jr., of Gloucester City, Korean War Veteran, Photographer, Past President of Telephone Pioneers-cnbnews.net
- Teresa M. Cooney, of Gloucester City age 77
- Rev. Charles S. Bean, Retired Camden Diocese Parochial Vicar and Missionary